Deeply Awake – IS THERE ANYONE ELSE HAVING ABNORMALLY STRONG BODY FLUSHES OF HEAT??????????? 5-21-12 By Kathy Vik

Image result for hot and cold flashes gif

This sensation I get is very different from the hot flashes from menopause (they sucked).

These are more like body heat FLUSHES. My skin feels like it is baking. I have to use a fan during the night because when I wake up I feel like I am as hot as the sun.

They have been telling me this is God energy, I do not know. I cannot command or will it. They are happening more often, and they are less an inconvenience than a reminder, I feel.

But this is the biggest symptom that has indeed increased, a lot of the other symptoms have lessened (like GI disturbances, headaches, fatigue). I have a handle on all that. But the HEAT. I don’t see it mentioned much and am very curious.

I find the flushes are AWFUL if I am wearing synthetic fabric, and I have had to get rid of clothing that is man-made. Cotton is best.

I also have periods of intense cold.

I was told this is Kundalini.

Anyone else want to weigh in? I doubt I am “the only one”.

Having Them Too,

Auntiekk

May 21, 2012, 4:48 pm
I think we are assimilating and acclimating to the increased photons from sun and galaxy, often called the God particles, these will activate dormant DNA which initiates numerous changes within the physical body and without (the etheric body). Enjoy, drink lots of pure water and get plenty of rest. Love, Karen

I Was Feeling Really Strange

HeatherSmith828

May 21, 2012, 4:51 pm
I was feeling really strange before the eclipse. I have noticed that I am the opposite of everyone. I’m not sure if I’m having these feelings before everyone else, or after everyone else….but either way-right now I finally feel great!

Hopefully it will pass soon! Much rest and water should help!

Heather 🙂

Hi

Leiladasha

May 21, 2012, 5:16 pm
times being icy cold versus burning up . I used to call it inner sun . Energie adjustment and body getting use to carry much higher frequency .

Yes Get Them Quite A

Omniscience

May 21, 2012, 5:31 pm
yes get them quite a bit…especially during solar activity…feet feel like they are on fire…

resonate very much with the comments below…acclimating, transducing, the higher/faster vibrational energies in the many bodies physical and etheric..and it is also kundalini connected as you mentioned…the chakras are all spinning faster and shining more intensely…thus the heat..

infinite love…OMni

Yes – A Lots Of It. Noted

T.

May 21, 2012, 5:58 pm
Yes – a lots of it. Noted this especially on a plane where I sat last 8 hours. Love
T

Yes, Us Too

Crazywolf

May 21, 2012, 6:57 pm
off and on with the cold and the hot, been going on for quite awhile, more than a year or so. It is the rolling headaches that are most debilatating right now

Love, CW

Blessings Magartha ~
~*~
We

LoveLight

May 21, 2012, 7:21 pm
Blessings Magartha ~
~*~
we have been discussing these “Core spikes / flashes” in the last two years in Circle ~ and it is usually unanimous that everyone in Circle experiences these “hot flashes” ~ we call them “core spikes / flashes” ~ because they begin at your very core usually between the solar plexus and the Heart chakras, respectively … and you can feel them rising out of your center … the best I have found is cold compresses around my neck ~ they usually last a couple of minutes and then one gets chilled from the intensity of the heat … LOL … THEY shared that this is INTEGRATION of energies ~ they were much more prevalent as our HIGH HEARTS ACTIVATED … remembering it is constant … so we could be up one moment and influxing the next … LOL not rhyme or reason to how we integrate and calibrate ~ just remaining in a state of gratitude and grace ~ HELPS IMMENSELY!
~*~
always keep yourself hydrated when you are experiencing these hot spells ~ remembering its ALL GOOD!! ;o)
~*~
HeartHugs!

Yesterday I Had A ‘suntan’

Eneri

May 21, 2012, 9:23 pm
Yesterday I had a ‘suntan’ from the body heat and also found that synthetic clothing ‘makes it worse’. I feel natural fibres allow my body to breathe more fluidly. I also had the feeling that it’s kundalini energy as my teeth seem to be affected by the heat rising, had to visit the dentist, even dreamt about going to see a dentist:)

YES YES YES

Magartha

May 22, 2012, 12:27 am
Your comments about CORE heat resonate so much with me… that’s how it feels… like my trunk, maybe a bit lower, all the way up to the neck (and beyond, but heat is most pronounced hip to neck). AWESOME>>>>>>>>>> THANKS

The Intense Cold Is Pretty Rough

Lightlover1964

May 22, 2012, 3:20 am
My whole body shakes it is so cold.
The heat is consuming.
The message I get is that I am integrating higher energies and the body balances between hot and cold to adjust to these higher energies.
Thank you for posting this magartha.
I was wondering about it.
In light and love
: )

My Left Leg, Which Is The One

DavaJeanne

May 22, 2012, 2:03 pm
My left leg, which is the one that gives me trouble the most was REALLY hot the other day. I try to sit out in the sun for 5-10 min a day to get some vitamin d in me because I need it but this was really hot more than from sitting in the sun for a few. It was so hot a fan was not doing it, I got a wet towel and was cooling it off like that. I just touched it and it’s cool now, but the heat comes back. I don’t know if it’s trying to heal or what. Normally having a fan on my legs will cause me to get really bad muscle spasms and cramps so I try to not do that too much (with a fan on it) so the towel was my only option.

It was in the mid 80s here for the last few days and yesterday I felt like I had heatstroke, even tho I don’t go out much in the sun. Felt nausea, the heat in the leg, dizzy etc. Took a nap and it was better.

Heat And Cold

Magartha

May 22, 2012, 5:42 pm
You know, I didn’t mention it in the post, but I am guaranteed to feel profound cold after a heat spell. It’s nice to have spontaneous confirmation of the cold as well as the heat.
The heat is, well, I feel like I am on fire when I wake up after the nighttime. I have said more than once that I feel like I am on fire. But now the heat has changed, too.
Since May 1 the heat is a physical presence. It’s the only way I can describe it. It feels like a big plate is inside me, there is a little pressure but more of a presence. It is real and palpable.
Oh my.